Eat, drink, shop, relax and repeat – all in beautiful Cambridge. Take a break, refresh the mind and body, and indulge in good food and shopping with friends
All that shopping is exhausting...
Luckily, the Cambridge cafes and restaurants await you. Foodies rejoice! From the Saturday farmers market to fine dining – we have you covered. Choose from quirky cafes, incredible Asian flavours, gastropubs, tapas, healthy fixes, international wine menus, award winning Italian, and more. Local specialty shops can help you whip up a special grazing platter too – Dantes, Over the Moon, Fillgood and The Store.
Spas & Retreats
Get pampered whilst you are here – choose from one hour treatments to full blown world class retreats.
Our top tips
- Shop Saturday! A handful of shops close on Sunday, or close early, so we suggest you tick this off your list Saturday
- BOOK your dining before arriving – Cambridge is popular!
- Pamper yourself by adding in a day spa experience or retreat see
- Over indulged? You can walk it off at one of our beautiful lake or river walks
- Start your Saturday with our Farmers market 8am-12noon, Victoria Square in the center of town
Where to stay
If you are looking for accommodation that’s a bit special
– in the heart of horse country, private and quiet
– luxurious bed & breakfast located a stone’s throw away from beautiful Lake Karapiro
Destination Cambridge can assist with
- Booking your accommodation and activities
- Transport and tours
- Customised packages
- Free Maps & Brochures
- Recommendations on where to eat and shop
- Events guide
- Finding any information about Cambridge!
- Visit us at the Cambridge i-SITE
- Call 07 823 3456
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org