View and Download the latest Cambridge Map.
Cambridge is an easy town to get around. being mostly flat terrain. One of the best ways to explore is to ditch the car and get around by bike or foot. There are ample walkways and cycleways to explore – but a map is a handy. There is over 21km of green belt, plus river walks, oak and maple arboretums, lake side trails and more
You can download the latest Map HERE or pop into the Cambridge i-SITE to get your free copy. The Map is updated annually and is an A2 size when printed.
What else will you find at the i-SITE?
- Maps and information for walks in the area including Priongia, Maungatuatari, Kakepuku and more
- Brochures and information for travel through out NZ
- AA Maps and Brochures
- Cycle Trail information throughoutr NZ
- Advice and booking services for Intercity, Interislander, Bluebridge, Train and Bus travel
- Great Walks of NZ brochures
- NZ and local souvenirs