View and Download the latest Cambridge Map.
Cambridge is an easy town to get around. being mostly flat terrain. One of the best ways to explore is to ditch the car and get around by bike or foot. There are ample walkways and cycleways to explore – but a map is a handy. There is over 21km of green belt, plus river walks, oak and maple arboretums, lake side trails and more. Download our Cambridge Map & Guide at the links below:
The Map is updated annually and is an A2 size when printed.
What else will you find at Cambridge isite Visitor Information Centre?
- Maps and information for walks in the area including Pirongia, Maungatautari, Kakepuku and more
- Brochures and information for travel through out NZ
- AA Maps and Brochures
- Cycle Trail information throughout NZ
- Advice and booking services for Intercity, InterIslander, BlueBridge, Train and Bus travel
- Great Walks of NZ brochures
- NZ and local souvenirs