For up for 4 people – tailored equine themed experiences, in the picturesque town of Cambridge, situated the heart of New Zealand’s thoroughbred racing country
When you book in at Ballygelvar you’ll get;
- Accommodation for up to 3 couples in the Ballygelvar homestead with country style breakfast – if required
- Packaged accommodation and tailored Ballygelvar experiences if requested
- Fully catered Ballygelvar dinners on request
AND/OR book a Ballygelvar equine experience;
- Tour Waikato’s most prestigious thoroughbred breeding studs, meet trainers, attend races and tour stables
- Visit Chele Clarkin equine jeweller for unique pieces
- Polo – watch games, visit world class stables
- Takapoto – visit this world class show jumping venue
- Source horses to purchase
- Tour world class equine hospital
- Equestrian fashion
- Children’s learn to ride experience
Plus there is much to be enjoyed locally;
We have the beautiful Zen Spa right next door to treat yourself to a luxurious massage or facial.
Book a cooking class, pasta making, preserves, bread making, or how to make the best NZ traditional lamb roast.
Waikato walks, Including Wairere Falls, Kakepuku Mount, The Waiorongomai, and many more.
Or tell us what you are most interested in experiencing and we will curate your bespoke holiday, which will include fabulous dinning, accommodation, and exclusive access to unique encounters.