This event was originally scheduled for 15th August
See Brooklyn Water Ski Club Facebook Page for updates
It is with great regret that unfortunately we are going to have to postpone the NZWSRA Prizegiving, Mid Winter and Karapiro Classic event. As you can imagine this decision has not been made lightly and there are several factors that have forced us to make this call.
The good news is that, providing lockdown is lifted, we are going to run on the 5th of September.
Entries and Prizegiving tickets etc will roll over for this event but if you do have any changes in your team or you can no longer attend please let Amelia know. We appreciate your cooperation on this and cross our fingers that we can go racing in 3 weeks. Stay safe.
On another positive note – thanks to everyone who sent their entries in on time. We have an unbelievable 27 entries in the Karapiro Classic Race and 30 boats attending the event. Great showing for a mid winter event.